A lot of people install Windows 10 and then face the challenge of accessing full user functionality of the system because the operating system is not activated. For example, a copy of Windows 10 that is not activated will prevent the user from personalizing wallpapers, themes, and screensavers. Windows 10 activation requires that a user purchases the Windows Activation Product Key from Microsoft.
However, the key is not the most affordable things you could spend. In this article, we will give a step-by-step guide on how to activate Windows 10 using KMS Activator for free.
What is the KMS Activator and How Does it Work?
The KMS Activator is a safe, versatile tool that helps you to activate Microsoft Office and Microsoft Windows. It will activate your 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 10 by substituting the product key that has been installed with an activation volume license key. However, the activation will last for 180 days or approximately 6 months and requires reactivation after that duration. However, one can use the KMSpico Windows 20 Activator, which launches an activation service allowing you to run KMSpico software two times each day.
The Windows 10 activation process using the KMS Windows 10 Activator is as easy as shown below.
- Begin by downloading the KMS Windows 10 Activator for free from here.
- Because of the KMSpico Activator Windows 10 downloads as a zip folder, extract it
- Disable internet connection immediately
- Disable your antivirus in case you have any – you do this because the KMS activator crack file strikes your virus as an infected file and deletes it immediately. This will obviously mean you cannot activate Windows 10 if you leave your good antivirus running.
- Disable Windows Defender Firewall as well so that it does not block the Windows 10 KMS Activator from either running or even installing.
- Install it as you would any other software.
- You now need to open the KMSpico activator.
- Under the main menu within the KMS Graphic User Interface, click on the red button that looks like a buzzer button with an index finger on it.
- Be patient as the activator continues to run and activate your Windows 10 for free.
- Your Windows 10 is now activated and guess what? Your other Microsoft products running on your computer such as Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft Office have also been activated in the process without you invoking any other special procedures.
You can verify your newly activated Windows 10 status, by clicking on the Tokens Tab then click the big, blue information icon labelled «i» as the third icon on the KMS GUI ELDI window.
You will see the edition of your system and the activation status. Alternatively, go to your desktop and right-click on «Computer» then choose properties. You will see the activation status under the Windows activation section of the Window. You can now start running your antivirus and Windows Defender Firewall or connect to the internet.